Are you a freelancer looking for regular part-time work?
You love the flexibility of freelancing but miss the communal environment of learning and winning as a team?
We’re looking for talented, passionate, digital-makers, that roam the streets inquisitively and obsess over their craft… We’re SlowLettuce, Berlin’s digital design agency, helping early stage startups find product market fit. See our current positions below, and learn more about us here.👾
Svelte Developer - Freelance
We’re looking for a developer that can take ownership of the SlowLettuce website, handle the basics, optimize performance, and propose some slick new UI tricks, to turn this MVP into the flagship product it should be.
Experienced with Netlify, Svelte, and especially Sapper.
- Examples of slick UI tricks you’ve built
- Aesthetic sensibilities
- Experience with React and Gatsby (additional work opportunities)
- Residing in Berlin (but working remotely)
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your approximate hourly rate, Github profile, and examples of projects built with Sapper.🖌
Junior Designer - Freelance
You’re a young designer, with some foundational work experience and an exquisite portfolio that glistens before each who beholds it. You’ve found your professional feet and are now looking for ownership, coaching, and an environment that offers vast potential, and diverse learning opportunities…
Look no further! We’re looking for a protègè that can grow as quickly as this agency.
You’ll be working on digital Marketing materials of all shapes and sizes (website, social, pitch decks) and slowly open into more UX/UI work.
What we can offer
- Super fast learning environment
- 1:1 design coaching from Jeremy
What we can't offer (yet)
- Full time position
- German visa
- Relevant University Degree
- 1 - 2 years working experience
- Native or near-native English language skills
- Living in Berlin (though we’ll mainly work remotely)
- Personal portfolio website (no Behance or PDFs)
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your approximate hourly rate and portfolio site. We await your application!